Expert is constantly on the lookout for potential new employees who are talented and passionate about their work.
Browse around our website and if you believe you have the skills, abilities and motivation to become a part of our dedicated Expert team please follow the instructions on appropriate job vacancies below.
If you feel you would make an excellent member of the Expert team, but cannot see an appropriate vacancy, please send your CV and a covering letter by post or to email@example.com.
Expert demonstrates its commitment to the talent of the future by offering Apprenticeships and a Graduate Training Programme.
|Job Title||Assistant Accountant|
|Job Title||Project Manager|
|Job Title||Project Engineer|
|Job Title||Sales Account Manager|
|Job Title||Mechanical Design Leader|
Location – Coventry
We are looking for a part qualified Assistant Accountant to join our Accounts team based in Coventry, West Midlands on a full time, permanent employment contract. The ideal candidate should have a minimum of 3 years’ experience working in an industrial company probably within the Manufacturing sector. They will be proficient in monthly accounts preparation and reporting in an accurate and timely manner, as well as supporting senior management. The individual will be a self-motivated team player with a good work ethic and excellent communication skills.
• Assist in preparation of monthly management accounts
• Calculate accruals and prepayments
• VAT return and EC Sales
• Double-entry journals
• General Ledger Accounts reconciliation
• Year-end annual accounts and liaison with auditors
• Support senior management with Company financial information
• Departmental P&L
• Cash Flow Forecasting
Skills and Attributes
• ACCA or CIMA working towards
• Advanced or intermediate skills in Microsoft Excel
• Ability to work well both as part of a team or independently
• Ability to produce highly accurate work to tight timescales
• Excellent interpersonal skills with the ability to communicate confidently at all levels and areas within the business
• Strong problem solving and attention to detail
• Excellent time management and organisational skills
To apply for this position, please send your CV, a brief description of your relevant experience and skills, and details of why you would like to apply for the role via email to firstname.lastname@example.org for the attention of Rachael Sargeant.
Please ensure that the email is subject titled ‘Assistant Accountant’.
Expert at Advanced Engineering Show 2018
New facility nearing completion
Expert at Made in the Midlands Exhibition 2018
Collaborative Robots, a first for Jaguar Land Rover
Planning permission approved for new Expert HQ